With my current choice of a project idea, I aim to use my understanding of Star Wars as well as the knowledge given to me throughout the course thus far to create an interactive tour of the Star Wars Universe. The project will include images from Star Wars but will be made into an original design that will include gestalt principles. I also aim to combine specific Star Wars sounds with original sounds of my own to further add to the connectivity of the piece.
In a more detailed explanation, I am seeking to use motion tracking and positioning to bring on a variety of different images and sounds dealing with certain objects the tracker floats over. This kind of idea will give the user the impression that he is exploring a different world from his own. I hope to generate familiar sounds with that of originals sounds so that the user will always be surprised and curious to find out what's in store next.
No comments:
Post a Comment