1. Star Wars/Space age themed project- My first love is Star Wars so I know for sure i have a deep pool of knowledge to delve into regarding ideas for something like this. I was thinking about doing a position sensitive program that tracks the location a certain object to change sounds. Maybe by using a map with popular star wars planets, i could change the song/songs that the spaceship comes closest to create a tour-like project of the star wars universe.
2.Classical Video Game themed project- I love video games but working with modern game would be hard. By using a classical game feel, i would be able to use simple shapes to create maybe an interactive original game with original sounds. Maybe even a collection of popular classic games.
In general i feel that i would like to theme my project to give it some sort of purpose/meaning instead of having just some random contraction. I feel as if i could brach off a themed idea rather than a random one. I wouldn't know where to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment